Tuesday, February 17, 2009

G&A


I really need to learn to make time just to write in this thing or it will never get written in, ahah. Yesterday was sucha a good day. I told michael we were leaving at 6:30 am and then we actually didn't until like 10 so i woke up to him making me get downstairs, loookin' a mess in the morning, of couuurse of course. We slept and realized on the t.v was the discovery channel or something, i don't know it was so funny though ahahah. I tried to get him to watch this movie but we kept falling asleeep, i think. Welll, after all of that we got ready, picked up kris, and went down to the g&a. The whole daay was wonderful we ate alot, and took pictures upstairs which was scary but funnny, aahah. we walked alot, and it was so so cold !
the chinese store and the dollar store had nice thinngs, ahahah
it was just smiles smiles smiles.

oh, and the day before this me and Kristen stole the car.
it was crazy, we ran so fast from the car to dunkin donuts,
but we weren't in that much trouble at all ahhaa
Now, everyones here from Virginia-staying at my house
and thats alll kinds a fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment