Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break












There is waywaywayway to much to write since, I haven't updated this in like a month. But I've basically spent every daaaay by waking up to Toby Zakk Carlos and Hooper yelling at me to hurry up because there 5 minutes away from picking me up. We start out the day extremely early to where I fall asleep in the car, then end up on a million goood rides, we eaaat and go different random places then we do something at night. We get sushi and Dunkin Donut lattes alot. Through it all I always seeem to be wearinnng extremely ripped tights, my hair has stayed a crazy mess, and I keep loosing rings. I get dressed up as i wouuuld be, never in jeaaans but dress how I do just so they can yell at me to stop wearing so much black and force me to wear what they wanted me to at times. Everrrythings so goood, we laugh till I can't breath literally even when they mess with me. The atmosphere of my room is veerrry relaxing to all of us. Me fighting for shotgun has never faaailed but I can never win against hooper only Zakk and James because i make him sit in the back, ahhaha. Sometimes I win with chooosing music. They have just come to realize that I will always win. Oh and Anna isn't even what I've heard anyone call me in the longest time considering they always call me by my nicknames from them. I barely sleep but yet, I have so much energy. I really don't want school to start and I probably won't ever update this for another month, ahhaha. Ps, the washington zoo trip had to be one of the best daysa of all our life. ahahahha I love Bambam.

No comments:

Post a Comment